The Middle East Conflict, Antisemitism and the Holocaust
Contemporary antisemitism, since the start of the 21st century is replete with many images drawn from the Holocaust and parallels made to it. The following sections address the constellation of factors that comprise current antisemitsm, its relationship to the Holocaust and the situation in the Middle East.
- Why can't the Israeli-Palestinian conflict be compared to the Holocaust?
- Is the current climate of antisemitism the same as it was on the eve of the Holocaust?
- Is all criticism of Israel antisemitic?
- What is the role of the media in the current rise in antisemitism?
- What’s new in the new antisemitism?
- What is the danger posed by the resurgence of antisemitism in Europe?
- What is the connection between antisemitism and radical Islamic terrorism?
- Why is Holocaust denial a mainstream idea in much of the Arab and Moslem world today?
- FAQs in additional languages: Hebrew, French, Russian, Romanian, German, Dutch, Arabic
- The Coordination Forum for Countering Antisemitism
- Antisemitism Documentation Project-Memri
- Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Anti-Defamation League of the Bnai Brith
- The Vidal Sassoon International Center for the Study of Antisemitism
- The Stephen Roth Institute for the Study of Contemporary Antisemitism and Racism
- The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum