Annual Report 2010
Yad Vashem, the world's foremost center of commemoration and teaching about the Shoah, stands steadfast in its dedication to Holocaust education, remembrance, research and documentation. From the Mount of Remembrance in Jerusalem, Yad Vashem remains committed to utilizing the most modern technology and advanced didactic tools to bring its world-class research facilities, groundbreaking educational initiatives, and unwavering dedication to Shoah remembrance to an ever-growing global audience. All this, while assuring that each achievement is a stepping stone to meet the challenges ahead.
- Editor-in-Chief: Iris Rosenberg
- Editor: Susan Weisberg
- Language Editor: Leah Goldstein
- Design and Production: Einat Berlin, Limor Davidovich
- Photography: Yossi Ben-David, Isaac Harari
- Printing: Dfus Ayalon Jerusalem, April 2011