Sunday to Wednesday: 09:00-17:00
Fridays and Holiday eves: 09:00-14:00
Yad Vashem is closed on Saturdays and all Jewish Holidays
* The Holocaust History Museum, Museum of Holocaust Art, Exhibitions Pavilion and Synagogue are open until 20:00. All other sites close at 17:00.
Archives and Library Services
Sunday-Thursday 8:30 - 17:00
(Books and documents can be ordered until 15:00)
- Entrance to the Holocaust History Museum and all other sites is free
- Groups of 5 or more people are required to schedule their visit in advance. Reservation Center
- All guiding in the Holocaust History Museum must be conducted with earphones, which can be hired in the Visitor's Center.
- Entrance to the Holocaust History Museum is not permitted for children under the age of 10. Babies in strollers or carriers will not be permitted to enter.
- Entrance to the Holocaust History Museum is permitted until one hour before closing.
The Memorial Cave is open to the public however building works are currently taking place in the southern section of the Memorial Cave.
The new section of the Memorial Cave is expected to open in January 2014.
I Am My Brother's KeeperMarking 50 Years of Honoring Righteous Among the Nations
On display in the Exhibitions Pavilion
Gathering the Fragments: Behind the ScenesA National Campaign to Rescue Personal Items from the Holocaust Period
The Holocaust Martyrs' and Heroes' Remembrance Authority
Jerusalem 9103401 Israel