Opening hours over the Passover period will be as follows:
22 April 2016, Passover Eve: 09:00-14:00 (entrance to the Holocaust History Museum until 13:00 only). The Library and Archives will be closed.
23 April 2016: Closed
24-27 April 2016, Hol Hamoed: 09:00-17:00 (entrance to the Holocaust History Museum until 16:00 only). The Library and Archives will be open 08:30-1400.
28 April 2016: 09:00-14:00 (entrance to the Holocaust History Museum until 13:00 only). The Library and Archives will be closed.
29-30 April 2016: Closed
Sunday to Wednesday: 09:00-17:00
Fridays and Holiday eves: 09:00-14:00
Yad Vashem is closed on Saturdays and all Jewish Holidays
* The Holocaust History Museum, Museum of Holocaust Art, Exhibitions Pavilion and Synagogue are open until 20:00. All other sites close at 17:00.
Archives and Library Services
Sunday-Thursday 8:30 - 17:00
(Books and documents can be ordered until 15:00)
- Entrance to the Holocaust History Museum and all other sites is free
- Groups of 6 or more people are required to schedule their visit in advance. Reservation Center
- All guiding in the Holocaust History Museum must be conducted with earphones, which can be hired in the Visitor's Center.
- Entrance to the Holocaust History Museum is not permitted for children under the age of 10. Babies in strollers or carriers will not be permitted to enter.
- Entrance to the Holocaust History Museum is permitted until one hour before closing.
The Holocaust Martyrs' and Heroes' Remembrance Authority
Jerusalem 9103401 Israel
Reserve Your Visit
Children in the Holocaust: Stars Without a Heaven
Sunday - Wednesday: 9:00-17:00
Thursday & Holiday Eves:
Read more about the exhibition »